Shipping & Packaging
SF-1 Acrylates Copolymer is an anionic alkali-swelling acrylic (ester) copolymer emulsion commonly used as a rheological additive. It serves as a suspending, thickening, and emulsification aid in personal care products. It is a water-soluble white emulsion with low viscosity for ease of use.
SF-1 has excellent salt tolerance in formulations and is compatible with anionic and nonionic surfactants. It can suspend insoluble and difficult-to-suspend components or particles and has excellent shear resistance, divalent ion resistance, and oxidant resistance. It can help to provide an eye-catching appearance for various personal care products. It features excellent transparency in transparent formulations and enhances the bright pearlescent effect in pearlescent products.
|Test Item||Specification||Test Method|
|Appearance (25℃)||Milky white liquid||By eye|
|pH value (Original solution, 25℃)||2.0~4.0||GB/T 6368|
|Solid content, %||34.0~36.0||GB/T 29679|
|Viscosity (after neutralization in 1% solidsaqueous solution, mPa•s, 25℃)||4000~8000||GB/T 5561|
|Ethyl acrylate content, mg/kg||≤1.0||SN/T 3342|
- Excellent compatibility with most surfactants, resulting in great formulating flexibility.
- A convenient and easy-to-use rheology modifier, providing a smooth, flowing fluid state to the formulation.
- Can suspend insoluble particles such as antidandruff agent ZPT, silicone oil and other substances in the surfactant formulation.
- Can provide excellent stabilization, thickening and emulsification aid performance.
- Can provide excellent transparency to the formulation.
- Can provide brilliant pearlescent color for pearlescent formulas.
- Compatible with a wide pH range.