Cosmetic Grade Material Skin Whitening Alpha-Arbutin Powder
Shipping & Packaging
Alpha-Arbutin (4- Hydroxyphenyl-±-D-glucopyranoside) is a pure, water soluble, biosynthetic active ingredient. Alpha-Arbutin blocks epidermal melanin synthesis by inhibiting enzymatic oxidation of Tyrosine and Dopa. Arbutin appears to have fewer side effects than hydroquinone at similar concentrations – presumably due to the more gradual release. It is the more effective, faster and safer approach to promoting skin-brightening and an even skin tone on all skin types. Alpha-Arbutin also minimizes liver spots and meets all the requirements of a modern skin-brightening and skin depigmentation product.
This product is a cosmetic product intended for use on the skin only. Alpha arbutin is not approved for ophthalmic use (use in the eyes) and this ingredient should not be used in products intended to be placed in the eyes!
Shipping Information: HS Code 2907225000
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat and cure or prevent disease. Always consult with your professional skin care provider.
- Alpha-Arbutin is water soluble and easily incorporated into the water phase of cosmetic formulations. It should be processed at a maximum temperature of 40°C and is stable against hydrolysis as tested in the pH range from 3.5 – 6.6. Suggested concentration: 0.2% when formulated with an exfoliant or penetration enhancer, otherwise up to 2%.
- Recommended Usage Rate: 0.2 – 2%
- Appearance: White crystalline powder
- Manufacturer: DSM Nutritional Products Ltd.
- Solubility: Soluble in warm or cold water