Supplement Wholesale Food Grade Bulk Vegan CHICKPEA PROTEIN POWDER
Shipping & Packaging
Chickpeas are at the center of a growing global plant proteins trend, boosting the development of a new category of chickpea ingredients. Due to its high nutrition profile, great taste and being non-allergenic, chickpea protein is sparking interest among the general public as well as food technologists. Produced with our proprietary technology from carefully selected cultivars,aogubio 's chickpea protein, is a highly nutritious and functional gluten-free protein concentrate with a neutral taste.
- The Best Protein Powder for Weight-Loss
- Great for digestion and controlling your appetite.
- Good for controlling blood sugar due to its low glycemic index (GI).
- Can help fight chronic diseases.
|Item of Analysis
|Protein content(dry basis)
|Light yellow fine powder
|300 meshes(95% pass)
|Total Heavy Metals
|Total Plate Count
|Yeast and mould
- Chick Pea (Cicer arietinum L.) is a herbaceous species of plant in the family Fabaceae originating in southwestern Turkey. Its cultivation then spread to Europe, Africa, and America. Now it is consumed all over the world.
- Chickpea seeds have significant amounts of essential amino acids, carbohydrate, dietary fibre, linoleic and oleic acids, β-Sitosterol, campesterol, stigmasterol, and minerals such as Ca, Mg, P, and, K.
- The consumption of chickpeas has been associated with the reduction of cholesterol, protection against cardiovascular diseases and the relief of peptic ulcers. Due their carbohydrates are slow to assimilate, Chick Pea is an excellent food for diabetics.
- The Green Labs is pleased to introduce Chickpea 70% Protein Powder flour for the food industry.
We hereby declare that, to the best of our knowledge, this product was not produced from or with GMO plant material.
Statement Option #1: Pure Single Ingredient
This 100% single ingredient does not contain or use any additives, preservatives, carriers and/or processing aids in its manufacturing process.
Statement Option #2: Multiple Ingredients
Must include all/any additional sub ingredients contained in and/or used in its manufacturing process.
Gluten free statement
We hereby declare that, to the best of our knowledge, this product is gluten-free and was not manufactured with any ingredients containing gluten.
(Bse)/ (Tse) Statement
We hereby confirm that, to the best of our knowledge, this product is free of BSE/TSE.
We hereby declare that, to the best of our knowledge, this product has not been tested on animals.
We hereby confirm that this product has been certified to Kosher standards.
We hereby confirm that this product has been certified to Vegan standards.
Food Allergen Information
|Milk or milk derivatives
|Egg or egg derivatives
|Fish or fish derivatives
|Shellfish, crustaceans, mollusks & their derivatives
|Peanuts or peanut derivatives
|Tree nuts or their derivatives
|Soy or soy derivatives
|Wheat or wheat derivatives
This product does not contain any trans fats.